Today and upcoming festivals of Media, Literature and Print Industry

Wan-Ifra starts today

517
Kozhikode Kerala Litfest 2020 Photo KLF | festivals
Kerala Litfest 2019 Photo KLF

29 November to 2 December 2021, the Wan Ifra World News Media Congress starts, digs into the innovation, product development, and difficult decisions that support the world’s news offering every day. It is the people, their difficulties, and organizational accomplishments that ensure the survival of journalism. It’s all about sharing ideas, becoming inspired, and encouraging one another. The 2021 Congress brings together the core communities of Wan-Ifra for four days of concentrated conversation. Whether it’s editorial, income, press freedom, innovation, digital publishing, print, or media growth and diversity, we’ve got you covered.

Jaipur Literature Festival – will be held in Pink City

JLF
Jaipur Literature Festival 2022 at Jaipur city. photo JLF

The renowned annual Jaipur Literature Festival, Friday, 28 January 2022 – Tuesday, 1 February 2022, will return to its beloved heartland of Jaipur in a hybrid incarnation with both on-ground splendour and a clever virtual presence. The hybrid version will allow a bigger audience to enjoy the Festival’s contents, reaching out to book lovers from all over the world. This Festival has never been a more rich feast of reading, dialogue, and companionship.

Festival on the Beach

The Sixth Edition of KLF, 20 to 23 January 2022, marks the community’s reunion after a year of virtual existence, hence the theme “Come Together.” This year’s Festival will be a hybrid event, with 70 percent of the sessions taking place in person and the other 30 percent taking place virtually over four days and four tracks simultaneously.

Kerala Lit Fest is the continent’s second-largest cultural event and the fastest-growing literature festival. Set along the Arabian Sea’s beaches in Calicut, KLF caters to people of all ages and interests, bringing readers and writers together for inspiration, amusement, and conversation. Every year, the Festival brings together the greatest of the social, cultural, and literary sectors for talks spanning literature, art, media, society, the environment, science, and technology. Literature on the Beach is an unforgettable experience. Cultural events at KLF include fireside conversations with a slew of the world’s finest entertainers and performing artists. From Carnatic concerts to progressive rock bands, Kihote kathakali to classical and Flamenco dance performances, puppet shows, and theatre, the entertainment quotient at KLF is constantly at an all-time high.

Printpack India in 2022 at Greater Noida

Friday, 11 March 2022 – Tuesday, 15 March 2022, Printpack India will take place over five days at the India Expo Centre & Mart in Greater Noida, India. In-Press, Post-Press, Finishing, Converting, Digital & Signage and Packaging Machines, Packaging Materials, Printing & Publishing, Paper and Paper Products, Logistics & Transportation Industries, and related products will be on display at the event.

In 2024, we are looking at full recovery and growth-led investment in Indian printing

Indian Printer and Publisher founded in 1979 is the oldest B2B trade publication in the multi-platform and multi-channel IPPGroup. It created the category of privately owned B2B print magazines in the country. And by its diversification in packaging, (Packaging South Asia), food processing and packaging (IndiFoodBev) and health and medical supply chain and packaging (HealthTekPak), and its community activities in training, research, and conferences (Ipp Services, Training and Research) the organization continues to create platforms that demonstrate the need for quality information, data, technology insights and events.

India is a large and tough terrain and while its book publishing and commercial printing industry have recovered and are increasingly embracing digital print, the Indian newspaper industry continues to recover its credibility and circulation. The signage industry is also recovering and new technologies and audiences such as digital 3D additive printing, digital textiles, and industrial printing are coming onto our pages. Diversification is a fact of life for our readers and like them, we will also have to adapt with agility to keep up with their business and technical information needs.

India is one of the fastest growing economies in nominal and real terms – in a region poised for the highest change in year to year expenditure in printing equipment and consumables. Our 2024 media kit is ready, and it is the right time to take stock – to emphasize your visibility and relevance to your customers and turn potential markets into conversations.

– Naresh Khanna

Subscribe Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here