Strengthening its commitment to lead by innovation and provide seamless experiences to its customers, Canon India, a digital imaging organization, has announced a new range of products in the imagePRESS and imagePROGRAF series. The newly launched imagePRESS C10010VP, imagePRESS C9010VP, imagePROGRAF TZ 5300 and imagePROGRAF TX 5410 are now available in all markets across India.
Built on a proven technology platform with enhanced automation and extensive media-handling capabilities, the imagePRESS C10010VP/C9010VP sets new standards in productivity, application diversity and quality. It is engineered to support varied printing operations in diverse production business environments. Equipped to support various types of synthetic media, the imagePRESS C10010VP/ C9010VP series provides print providers with the capacity to expand their offerings in the market, producing value-added deliverables, such as brochures, business cards, signage and restaurant menus.
The new imagePROGRAF TZ 5300 features quick first print performance of just 21 seconds, and quick return from sleep in 32 seconds, ensuring secure printing and high productivity. Available in single function and multi-function option, the all-new 5 color printing console body comes with dual roll that supports continuous printing. Top delivery tray allows space-saving installation, and it meets the on-demand and higher print frequency requirements in the production CAD and GIS markets.
The imagePROGRAF TX 5410 is equipped with core technologies such as L-COA PRO processor, high precision mechanical platform, LUCIA TD all pigment 5-color ink and a fine print head. The 44 inch printer is designed for businesses that demand advanced productivity, reliable quality and streamlined workflow. With dual-roll feeding and impressive media handling capabilities, the TX-5410 is ideal for printing CAD drawings and posters.
Manabu Yamazaki, president, and chief executive officer, Canon India said, “The pandemic has led to disruptions in the digital printing space, leading to a significant shift in the customers’ needs and demands, as they look forward to advanced digital printing products which can offer them more agility and output. As a leading player in the industry, our foremost objective is to drive customer delight by facilitating our customers with products that are aptly suited to meet their evolving needs. With the introduction of our new products, we aim to support our customers with – enhanced productivity supported by patented technologies, higher revenue with enhanced color consistency, advanced media versatility and customer support.”
Speaking about the new products and the pandemic-hit evolved market Puneet Datta, senior director, Canon India said, “In this Covid-era every customer wants the maximum return and security on any investment. One way to do that is to buy newly launched products that ensure the latest innovations and technologies in their print environment. Keeping this in mind we have launched products in narrow format (imagePRESS) as well as wide format (imagePROGRAF) domain. These printers are packed with 3H innovations for the customers providing them with- higher quality, higher speeds and higher reliability.
At Canon India, we staunchly believe in driving product innovations that can provide the businesses with a print environment that keeps on delivering reliable output through the life cycle of the product. In line with our approach, the newly launched products across the imagePRESS and imagePROGRAF series are engineered to meet the demands of the customers and intended towards elevating the overall digital printing industry landscape.”
Key features of imagePRESS C10010VP Series
- Higher revenue with flexible media versatility: With 400 gram per square meter paper support and 330 x 762 millimeter Auto duplex printing Canon C10010VP helps to generate soaring revenues with its enhanced color consistency and media versatility
- Exceptional print quality productivity and consistency: iPR C10010VP Series is equipped with technologies which will ensure a higher number of prints on a long-term basis. The printer comes with 2400 x 2400 dots per inch resolution enabling even higher precision in the printing of text and images. It will ensure state-of-the-art quality from first to last print without compromising on productivity. The latest FS 400 Pro Platform Fiery for job and color management will also deliver real-time color calibration to ensure consistent quality.
- Low power consumption and higher uptime: With 5kW for the main unit along with POD Deck & Saddle Finisher, iPR C10010VP Series commits to provide you with lower power consumption and ensure maximum uptime.
Key features of imagePROGRAF TZ 5300
- Fast print speed: Twin carriage motors ensure maximum productivity is achieved on the TZ series. With print data processing, pre-print operation and print spooling optimized, the TZ series realized fast throughput during continuous printing (up to 4 pages per minute for A1 sheets) and fast first print from standby or sleep mode (as fast as 19 seconds).
- Productivity at its peak: Dual roll feeding unit enables users to load up to two rolls of media, reducing the frequency of switching between different media types or sizes in high volume printing. Top delivery tray supports stacking of up to 100 A0 size sheets, while hot-swap replacement allows empty ink tanks and media roll to be replaced while the printer continues to print, maximizing productivity.
- Simplified media handling: Automatic media loading and automatic media type detection simplified the media loading and replacement to just one step, which is to “simply place the roll and slide” into the printer. Roll paper indicator allows the user to check from a distance if a roll is loaded, the approximate remaining media length and time to switch the roll. Remaining roll length is displayed on the operation panel and alert will be sent out when media is not sufficient to complete the print job.
- Borderless printing: Borderless printing on standard and custom sizes for all supported media. With additional features such as three-sided edge-to-edge printing, the TZ series can handle any poster printing task with ease.
- Unparalleled security: Print jobs and data are encrypted and transmitted through secured protocol throughout the print process. Secure file and disk erasure, user access restriction and printer functionality restriction further prevent information leaks and other security risks, resulting in unparalleled security.
Key features of imagePROGRAF TX 5410
- Fast print speed: The imagePROGRAF TX 5410 features faster output during continuous printing by optimizing the pre-processing of print data, process of media cutting and media transport. Pre-print operation and print spooling have been optimized to achieve faster first print from standby or sleep mode.
- Productivity at its peak: Dual roll feeding unit enables users to load up to two rolls of media, reducing the frequency of switching between different media types or sizes in high volume printing. Optional stacker supports stacking of up to 100 A0 size sheets, while the sub ink tank system allows empty ink tanks to be replaced while the printer continues to print, maximizing productivity.
- Unparalleled print quality and LUCIA TD pigment ink: The imagePROGRAF TX 5410 feature five-color, full pigment LUCIA TD inks to deliver impressive line sharpness, fine lines and edge-to-edge colors with remarkably reduced bleeding even on uncoated papers. The LUCIA TD inks offer high water and weather resistance.
- Borderless printing: Borderless printing on standard and custom sizes is now possible for all supported media. The printer is also capable of three-sided edge-to-edge printing on various sizes that do not match the roll paper width. This allows more flexibility in borderless printing tasks compared to the traditional standard four-sided borderless print.
Ever since its foundation in 1937, Canon has been guided by the ‘Kyosei’ philosophy of living and working together for the common good. Canon strives to create and deliver world-class products, becoming a top global corporation by diversifying into new business fields throughout the world. Focusing on optical technologies, Canon produces office equipment, consumer and professional imaging devices, network cameras, healthcare and industrial equipment. Through the close connection between its global head office in Tokyo and regional headquarters in America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and regional headquarters in Japan, Canon combines its global and local operations organically. In 1996, Canon launched its Excellent Global Corporation Plan to serve society with advanced technologies and become a trustworthy and responsible corporate citizen. The year 2016 was the first year of Phase 5 of the Plan. Currently, Canon boasts a strong global presence of 376 subsidiaries all over the world, supported by 197,776 employees. (Data as of 31 December 2017)
Canon India is the sales and marketing subsidiary of Canon, an enterprise in imaging technologies. Set up in 1997, Canon India markets a comprehensive range of sophisticated contemporary digital imaging products and solutions in India. The company today has offices in 10 cities across India with warehousing facilities at 6 locations and employs over 1000 staff and over 850 channel partners. Canon India enjoys a vast retail presence across the country through Canon Image Square (CIS) stores, PIXMA Zones and BIS Lounges. Canon India’s service reach extends to over 600 towns covering 18,607 PIN codes across India – which comprises 169 camera collection points, 16 camera repair centers, 283 printer repair centers, 191 copier, scanner and large format printer sales and service dealers (Data as of 22 July 2021).
In sync with its corporate tagline- ‘Delighting you always’, reinforced by technology, Canon offers an extended product portfolio, including digital production printers, large format printers, commercial printers, multi-functional devices, managed document services, inkjet and laser printers, document and cheque scanners, digital cameras, DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, cinematic imaging products, surveillance cameras and medical imaging products catering to the multiple market segments of consumer, SME, B2B, commercial, government and PSUs.