Xerox will present its portfolio of production printing presses at Pamex 2023, Mumbai, from 27-30 March. According to the company, these presses have a scalable range of color production solutions to redefine the production market with a plethora of specialty colors, thus enabling print providers to profitably grow their business and deliver quality output to their customers.
“We will showcase end-to-end production technologies such as the Xerox flagship Iridesse production press with an ability to print 10 colors and six in a single pass, the Versant 280 and the PrimeLinkC9070, both with 11 Colors options and 4 specialty colors in a single pass that will redefine the digital color prints with fluorescent colors complemented with white and metallic hues of gold and silver,” says the company.
According to the company, the exhibition provides the visitors an opportunity to see the offerings from Xerox powered by the latest EFI Fiery Digital Interface, backed with the bouquet of software solutions, and experience the metallic and unique fluorescent prints being reproduced.
Xerox will kick off Pamex with its digital printing solutions such as:
- The flagship Xerox Iridesse Colour Production Press that can print up to 10 colors and 6 in one go.
- The latest version of the Xerox Versant 280 with EFI Fiery FS400, Vacuum Feeders and a range of cyan, magenta and yellow fluorescent colors all in a single run. All this and more with gold, silver, white and clear options to boost.
- Xerox Primelink C9070 with the brilliance of vivid toners, including gold, silver, clear and white, and fluorescent – cyan, magenta, and yellow, with the ability to glow in the dark.
- The mono multifunction printer – Xerox Prime Link 9125
- XMPie – a software platform for driving effective audience engagement with personalizing and automating campaigns—using print and digital media—to provide a complete omni-channel consistency.
- FreeFlow core digital workflow collection, which combines to optimize production and eliminate costly touch points throughout the value chain. It reduces cost and accelerates production .
- FreeFlow VI suite portfolio of security software, including micro text mark, pantograph technology, Xerox fluorescent mark, Xerox infrared mark, Xerox correlation mark with vector pattern technology.
Xerox is all geared up to showcase how print providers can tackle their biggest hurdles, propel the business forward and deliver better results by becoming more automated, integrated, and productive in their operations and all this with the added benefit of reduced costs.
Shankaracharya Laskar, director, technology & channels, Xerox India said: “Our participation in Pamex 2023 allows us to have active conversations on how our solutions are driven by advanced automation to ensure customer jobs run virtually on autopilot. This is essential given how labor intensive the graphic communications market is.”
He adds, “Without automation, digital transformation is impossible. Our ongoing commitment to ecosystem-wide automation innovation is significant. The majority of the industry is familiar with static workflow automation where there is a single path to follow. This is appropriate for repetitive, controlled jobs. For example: books where the job always comes in the same and outputs the same. The processing required to prepare the job is similar for all jobs, and thus repetitive. We have already advanced past that capability to adaptive workflow automation where the attributes of a job can be analyzed, and then the appropriate workflow path identified based on established rules.”
Laskar says that the print market is constantly evolving, and their commitment is to help providers embrace change. “Our latest offerings will enable providers to discover new business opportunities, capture more pages and navigate change confidently. The solutions we are showcasing at the event highlights creativity, scalability, and performance that is perfect for production environments.”
A suite of production print devices, workflow solutions, and high-value applications segments – catalogs, books, transactional marketing, wedding albums, photos, and packaging – will be displayed at the Xerox stand.
Attendees will learn how automated, integrated end-to-end solutions strengthen and transform operations. Pamex 2023 is a critical event for all print machine providers, allowing them to showcase their products to customers.