All India Federation of Master Printers (AIFMP), a federation of printing associations of India, held its 68th eAnnual general body meeting on 26 September 2021. It also organized the event of eElection of office bearers for the year 2021-22, which took place on 26-27 September 2021.
In this event, a new team of office bearers was elected for the year 2021-22, in which P. Chander, president of Artisan Company, has been elected as its President for the year 2021-22. P. Chander took over the reins of AIFMP, the apex body of 2.5 lakhs printers in this country employing around 15 lakhs persons directly and ten lakhs indirectly with effect from 1 October 2021. However, AIFMP is known for drawing its strength from 83 regional associations spread all over the country, which are affiliated with it.
List of elected office bearers of AIFMP 2021
The following dignitaries have been elected as office bearers of the All India Federation of Master Printers for the year 2021-22.
- P. Chander, President of Artisan Company
- C Ravinder Reddy, general secretary of Sravya Grafics
- Harjinder Singh, treasurer of Swastika Printwell (India)
- Tarun Aneja, vice-president of Aneja Printers
- S. Surjit Singh, vice-president of Sur Printer
- Umesh Nema, vice-president of Pragati Graphics Pvt Ltd
- Y Vijayan, vice-president of Vijaya Press
- Nitin Narula, joint secretary of Colourbar Communication
- Kamal Chopra, IMM, past president, Foil Printers