Xerox showcased its portfolio of production printing presses at the Pamex 2023 show in Mumbai. According to the company, these presses have a scalable range of color production solutions to redefine the production market with a plethora of specialty colors, thus enabling print providers to profitably grow their business and deliver quality output to their customers.
“We are showcasing end-to-end production technologies such as the Xerox flagship Iridesse production press with an ability to print 10 colors and six in a single pass, the Versant 280 and the PrimeLinkC9070, both with 11 color options and 4 specialty color in a single pass, which will redefine the digital color prints with fluorescent colors, complemented with white and metallic hues of gold and silver,” says Shankaracharya Laskar, director, technology and channels, Xerox.
According to Laskar, the exhibition provides visitors an opportunity to see Xerox’ offerings powered by the latest EFI Fiery digital Interface, backed with a bouquet of software solutions, and experience the metallic and unique fluorescent prints being reproduced
“Our participation in Pamex 2023 allows us to have active conversations on how our solutions are driven by advanced automation to ensure customer jobs run virtually on autopilot. This is essential given how labor-intensive the graphic communications market is.”
Laskar says digital transformation is impossible without automation. “Our ongoing commitment to ecosystem-wide automation innovation is significant. The majority of the industry is familiar with static workflow automation, where there is a single path to follow. This is appropriate for repetitive, controlled jobs. For example, books, where the job and output are the same.”
The print market is constantly evolving, Lashkar says. “Our latest offerings will enable providers to discover new business opportunities, capture more pages and navigate change confidently. Our solutions highlight creativity, scalability, and performance that is perfect for production environments.”
A suite of production print devices, workflow solutions, and high-value application segments – catalogs, books, transactional marketing, wedding albums, photos, and packaging – were displayed at the Xerox stand.
Xerox’ digital printing solutions:
- The flagship Xerox Iridesse Colour Production Press that can print up to 10 colors and 6 in one go.
- The latest version of the Xerox Versant 280 with EFI Fiery FS400, vacuum feeders and a range of cyan, magenta and yellow florescent colors all in a single run. All this and more with gold, silver, white and clear options to boost.
- Xerox Primelink C9070 with vivid toners, including gold, silver, clear and white, and fluorescent – cyan, magenta, and yellow, with the ability to glow in the dark.
- The mono multi-functional printer – Xerox Prime Link 9125
- XMPie – a software platform for driving effective audience engagement with personalizing and automating campaigns—using print and digital media—to provide a complete omnichannel consistency.
- FreeFlow core digital workflow collection, which combines to optimize production and eliminate costly touch points throughout the value chain. It reduces cost and accelerates production.
- FreeFlow VI suite portfolio of security software, including micro text mark, pantograph technology, Xerox fluorescent mark, Xerox infrared mark, Xerox correlation mark with vector pattern technology.