Applications are open for young students, apprentices, or workers in print from Intergraf’s member countries for the Intergraf Young Talent Award 2023. Intergraf is the European printing industry association, representing employers in the graphical sector, with 21 member countries.
Young persons working or studying in the European printing industry can present their vision of print to an international audience. The winner will be awarded a cash prize of €3,000.
Since 2017, Intergraf has celebrated the ideas of young people in the European printing industry, providing a platform for the next generation of print professionals to share their views on the future of the sector.
Applicants have to send us an answer to this question below before 28 February 2023 — What is print’s place in a digital world?
Entries will be judged by a panel of experts. The first-place entry will be shared with representatives from printing associations, companies, and suppliers. Although there can only be one winner, the top submissions will be made public on our website.
Last year, Tom Maskill from the UK was awarded first place. He explained his views on the environmental performance of print.
- Entrants must be a young student, an apprentice, or a worker in print (maximum age 25) from one of Intergraf’s member countries.
- All entries should be written in English and be 2-5 pages in length. The applicant can supply any other visual support she/he deems necessary to present her/his idea.
- Applicants will include a short CV of maximum of two pages.
- Availability to present your entry at one of Intergraf’s events in 2023 is desirable, but not essential to win the award.
- Entries to be sent to Beatrice Klose, secretary general of Intergraf at email@example.com before the submission deadline of 28 February 2023.