ColorJet Group, the largest manufacturer of digital inkjet printers and also the fastest growing wide format digital inkjet print technology leader in the Indian sub-continent, has announced its largest Retail Branding Network Unit- ColorJet Alliance at recently concluded In-store Asia, the largest trade fair in India at Mumbai.
A one-of-its-kind initiative by ColorJet– ColorJet Alliance provides all kinds of retail branding requirements like in-shop/out-shop, outdoor and many more through its PAN India network of 5000+ retail branding partners across India, expanding from tier 1 to tier 5 cities where clients can experience –
- High-quality, high-speed, high-precision printing
- Hassle-free operations.
- Accuracy and on-time delivery
- Assuring color consistency across verticals and vendors everywhere.
Sustainable solutions by the ColorJet Alliance team
During the event, the CJ Alliance team introduces various sustainable solutions along with
ColorJet Alliance USP –
- Supreme color quality and consistency across regions and cities with ColorJet and Roland machines.
- The sharpness of print with synchronized and enabled technology in machines
- Long outdoor life with a 2-10-year warranty on Print Shelf Life on diverse applications like GSB Boards, Front-lit Boards, and non-lit boards. A result was achieved because of ColorJet’s excellence in understanding inks, pigments, carriers and additive chemicals.
- LIVX Platform – Online customized digitally enabled printing solutions with real-time and transparent mechanisms similar to e-commerce platforms.
While addressing the media, Nishant Tiwari, who has recently joined the Colorjet alliance from ‘Signpost India’ to lead the business of CJ Alliance, stated, “Being a reliable partner, we are ready to offer innovative and technologically advanced printing solutions and help brands grow by leaps and bounds. We met many brand owners and addressed their day-to-day issues of retail branding. And we are happy to say that the brand owners who visited our booth were excited to know the services and processes offered by ColorJet Alliance.”
Shalini Sharma, manager of business development at CJ Alliance, added, “We have already worked on Branding for almost 10,000 plus stores across India in both general and organized trades and looking forward to expanding the services in other countries where we have our own installation and sales/service team.”