In 2020, the 43rd edition of the FIPP World Media Congress will take place in Estoril, Portugal on 15 and 16 September (within opening night on 14 September). The Congress website is now live, with bookings opening with an exclusive flash sale from 12-14 February. The offer gives one the opportunity not only to save €1,000 per ticket but also get one hotel night for absolutely free.
From this year an annual event, the FIPP World Media Congress, will again bring together senior media and other executives from around the world. To learn more about the Congress, visit fippcongress.com or by visiting these pages:
- Read about why you should attend
- Read about who attends
- Read (and see) about the location and venue
- Take a look at the recommended hotels
- Learn about the speaker programme and submitting speaker proposals
- Find out about sponsorship opportunities and our marketplace, and what will be our dedicated Deal Room one-to-one meeting place
For speaker or content proposals and marketing-related questions, get in touch with FIPP’s chief content and marketing officer, Cobus Heyl at Cobus@fipp.com. For sponsorship, exhibition and other partnership opportunities, contact FIPP’s chief revenue officer, John Schlaefli at John@fipp.com. For delegate, group bookings and other general enquiries, write to FIPP’s event manager Natalie Butcher at Natalie@fipp.com.