Archroma, in specialty chemicals towards sustainable solutions, will participate in the 2022 edition of Paperex to present its latest innovations and solution systems aimed to help packaging and paper manufacturers to optimize productivity and/or create value in their markets.
Archroma provides expertise in the management of whiteness, coloration, special coatings and strength for all kinds of packaging and papers. The company offers a focused product range, as well as application services from its paper experts around the globe to enhance both the optical and functional properties of packaging, paper and tissue.
The company recently launched two innovations – Cartaseal VWAF, a PFC-free and ammonia-free barrier for odorless paper-based food packaging, and a new grade in its Appretan NTR range of water-based polymeric binders based on renewable natural ingredients.
The systems and innovations presented by Archroma have all been selected for their compliance with “The Archroma way to a sustainable world – safe, efficient, enhanced, it’s our nature.” This approach is guiding Archroma in developing its solution systems such as –
- Boxing Clever, is a coloration solution for enhanced packaging with a more economical production.
- Breaking News, a system for optimized production of odorless high-quality paper newsprint grades and lower chemical load.
- Bright N’Safe is a system that brings together high whiteness & brightness with food safety for FDA compliant packaging, with improved control and reduced slowdowns in production.
- Clean Felt, is a system for increased productivity and spotless paper, even with a higher share of recycled pulp.
- Clean Machine, a system for stickies control on the paper and on the machine, for reduced downtime in production and the ability to use lower quality raw materials and reduce costs.
- Hold Tight, a system for improved fiber retention and bonding… to create paper that performs cycle after cycle – and to conserve our forests.
- Nature Bound, is a compostable binder system for food filtration materials that protect you and the planet (with the new Appretan NTR).
- Pack it Clean, a PFC-free barrier system giving more opportunities for odorless food packaging that is easier to recycle and compost, and is safer for you and for the planet (with the new Cartaseal VWAF).
- Print it Brite, a system that makes our paper whiter and brighter, our prints sharper and more vibrant, and the production more efficient.
- Run Faster, a system for improved paper drainage, higher machine speeds and increased productivity.
- Smart White, a system to optimize production even at the highest whiteness level for high quality paper, and less resource usage.
“We believe that we can help transform our industries by providing solutions that bring value, including sustainable value, whilst optimizing costs and resource utilization in production,” comments Jyotsana Shrivastava, senior vice-president, Paper and Packaging Specialties, at Archroma in India. “Visitors at our booth will be able to explore cutting-edge performance and coloration that the growing consumer demand for products that are safer for people and kinder to the environment.”