The last date for submissions of projects for the South Asian Digital Media Awards 2020 has been extended due to last minute demand.
“Due to overwhelming last-minute demand, we’ve extended the deadline,” WAN-IFRA, which is organizing the awards said in a statement.
Entities now have until 10 September to submit their projects in 10 categories for review by the panel of judges. They can register by 7 September and submit by 10 September. Projects can be registered at https://wan-ifra.awardsplatform.com/
Full list of award categories:
- Best News Website or Mobile Service
- Best in Lifestyle, Sports, Entertainment Website or
- Best Use of Online Video (including VR)
- Best Data Visualisation
- Best Paid Content Strategy (incl. pay wall, membership or crowd funding models)
- Best Native Advertising / Branded Content Campaign
- Best Project for News Literacy – New
- Best in Audience Engagement
- Best Marketing Campaign for News Brand
- Best Special Project for COVID19 – New
The finalists will be announced on 30 November 2020 and winners will be officially announced at the Digital Media India 2021 Conference. Participants can enter single entries in multiple suitable categories.