Image: Last years winners of the South Asia Digital Media Awards
Entries for the South Asian Digital Media Awards 2020, organized by WAN IFRA, can be submitted from 1 August 2020 onwards. The projects need to be uploaded before 7 September 2020. The finalists will be announced on 30 November 2020 at the Digital Media India 2021 Conference.
The awards recognise South Asian publishers who have delivered unique and original digital media projects in the previous 12 months. From new approaches to digital subscriptions to impactful native advertising campaigns — projects that inspire us all.
The digital media award categories are —
- Best News Website or Mobile Service
- Best in Lifestyle, Sports, Entertainment Website or
- Best Use of Online Video (including VR)
- Best Data Visualisation
- Best Paid Content Strategy (including paywall, membership or crowdfunding models)
- Best Native Advertising / Branded Content Campaign
- Best Project for News Literacy — New
- Best in Audience Engagement
- Best Marketing Campaign for News Brand
- Best Special Project for COVID19 — New