COVID-19 has led to a nationwide lockdown, threatening life and economy. Heidelberg urges us to rise in unison to break and beat COVID-19 and co-operate and support the lockdown, by not stepping out of your homes. Like most enterprises, print Suprasetter CtP equipment in perfect condition.
General maintenance for Suprasetter equipment
• Switch off the CtP from the main power supply
• If the CtP is enabled for compressed air connection, switch-off the compressor and remove air from compressor completely
• Restrict entry to the CTP room and keep it locked
• Safeguard the machine from dust & rodent with a protective covering
• Install traditional / glue mouse-traps at the production room
• Switch off the processor and disconnect from the power supply
• Remove water from the water wash and developer sections
• Remove gum from the gum/finisher section
• Remove and clean developer and wash filters
• Refill the water in developer and wash sections
• Clean Rollers and mount back in the correct position
Server and workstation
• Switch off server & workstations and disconnect from the power supply
We also urge you to implement recommended safety measures in your office and shop-floor, thereby ensuring that both you and your colleagues remain unaffected of the pandemic.