Maintenance before or after long holidays
- Do not use an air gun when cleaning the main panel and circuit board. If necessary, carefully suck up the powder dust by vaccum cleaner.
- There is a case that the powder after sprayed may stick to the relay point and cause a problem.
- Record the amperage of ammeter at the time of operation at low speed.
- This record will help an operation after holidays.
- Discharge the air from both compressor and press after turning off the main power of the press. If possible, discharge from each drain cock.
- Turn on the air conditioner in the plant from the day before the operation day.
- There is a data that it takes for 24 hours to have all parts of the press at a suitable temperature.
- Check if the oil in the oil bath keeps the upper limit showing on the oil level gauge. If not, fill the oil.
- Turn on the main power of the press and operate the lubrication pump for ten minutes or more.
- Each device will be lubricated.
- Send a compressed air to the press after checking the compressor showing high.
- Idle slowly for a while (half day if possible) and warm up the press.
- It will be effective if other preparations can be made during this process.
- Check the movement of air cylinder and other while idling.
- Turn on/off the switch several times and check a switching sound of solenoid valve.1. Komorimatic
2. Ink form roller On/Off
3. Cylinder On/Off
4. Peripheral equipment
- Start the normal operation if there is no problem as a result of checking the amperage on the ammeter after idling for about one hour at low speed.