HP Inkspiration Americas Awards announced
HP Inc. announced the winners of the three annual HP Inkspiration Americas Awards, recognizing the most innovative brand experience produced with HP digital printing technology, and Rod Key Marketing Excellence Awards for the companies with the most creative marketing campaigns to promote their businesses.
"HP digital printing technology is disrupting print applications across industries, sparking creative ideas for designers and brands and improving efficiencies," said Dave Prezzano, general manager, HP Graphics Solutions Business Americas, HP Inc. "These award-winning prints are an inspiration to the HP Graphic Arts community. With leading edge technology from HP Indigo, PSP can capture the growing power of digital print in almost every area of life and work and realize new revenue opportunities."
A total of 16 awards were presented to 13 customers and designers in multiple categories across General Commercial Printing and Labels and Packaging for unique and powerful applications. Nearly 200 entries from more than 75 HP customers and designers were submitted to the competition of works produced on HP Indigo, PageWide Web Press and Scitex print technology.
"Digital printing, digital data and the creative process are coming together more rapidly than ever," said Dana Arnett, an Inkspiration judge and founding partner at VSA Partners. "I was impressed by how the submissions took advantage of the technology and pulled off things that could not be done with conventional printing."
The Rod Key Marketing Excellence Award winners are Bennett Graphics for General Commercial Printing and Red Pepper Comunicacion for Labels and Packaging.
Inkspiration award winners for General Commercial Printing:
• Direct Mail: Hederman Brothers, Mississippi, US
• Collateral: Hemlock Printers, Madison, British Columbia, Canada
• Custom Products: Anstadt Communications , Pennsylvania, US
• Custom Products (Honorable Mention): GSB Digital
• Publishing: Duggal Visual Solutions, New York City
• Photo Book and Photo Application: Duggal Visual Solutions
• Photo Book and Photo Application: Hatteras, New Jersey, US
• People's Choice Award: Bennett Graphics, Georgia, US
Labels and Packaging:
• Spirits: Indemetal Gráficos, Brazil
• Spirits (Honorable Mention): ETIMEX, Mexico
• Health, Beauty and Fashion: GLS / NEXT Precision Marketing, Minnesota, US
• Food and Beverage: Hammer Packaging, New York, US
• Home, Sports and Recreation: Red Pepper Comunicacion, Mexico
• People's Choice Award: Digital Label Solutions