RMGT stands for Ryobi Mitsubishi Graphic Technology and is represented in India by Provin Technologies. RMGT’s financial year was changed from ending on 31 March to 31 December in 2018. Thus the figures for 2018 pertain to nine months working only.
Nevertheless a thoughtful comparison shows that the past year was not as good as 2018 for the company. In India too its number of installation decreased which is similar to each of our five manufacturers except Heidelberg which did better in the current financial year ending 31 March 2020 in comparison to the financial year ending 31 March 2019. RMGT is facing, similar to the other press manufacturers, intense price pressure on its products and like them and the industry and global economy as a whole, the effects of the Coronavirus.
However, the company with its 500 employees ranks high on overall viability amongst the global offset press manufacturers.
1. Order intake
– Fiscal period of December 2018 (for 9 months) – 13,926 million JPY Indian Rs. 906 crore
– Fiscal period of December 2019 (for 12 months) – 15,916 million JPY 1,085 crore
Note: The above figure includes only order intake of printing presses itself and does not include any order intake of spare parts and service.
2. Revenue. net sales
– Fiscal period of December 2018 (for 9 months) – 19,704 million JPY Rs. 1,304 crore
– Fiscal period of December 2019 (for 12 months) – 23,661 million JPY Rs. 1,612 crore
Note: The above figure includes order intake of printing presses, spare parts, service and materials.
3. The EBITDA, net profit, cash flow and payroll cost figures are not available at the time of writing for publication.
4. Payroll as of 31.12 – 500 employees