NPES, the Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies, announced the opening of registration for the Print Business Outlook Conference 2017, in December 2017 at the Lalit Hotel in Mumbai, India. NPES and The Bombay Master Printers’ Association (BMPA) are co-hosts of the full-day ‘What’s Next?’-themed conference where printers, publishers, manufacturers and suppliers will examine and discuss current developments, along with the latest issues facing the printing and packaging industries. The conference precedes the PAMEX 2017 show, slated for 18-20 December 2017 at Mumbai’s Bombay Exhibition Centre.
The Print Business Outlook Conference 2017 is additionally supported by All India Federation of Master Printers (AIFMP); Indian Printing, Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA); Mumbai Mudrak Sangh (MMS); PRIMIR—producer of premier market research for the graphic communications industry; and, joined by NPES members and other sponsors like Aleyant Systems, EFI, GTI Graphic Technology, HP, Konica Minolta, Ultimate TechnoGraphics, and VITS International.
This year’s conference is a must-attend event for participants seeking to network and develop partnerships among the renowned names in the printing and packaging industry, and learn from top technology companies to find the exact solutions they need to grow their businesses.
The conference program’s stellar line-up of distinguished content experts and current industry topics includes:
- ‘Can We Turn Air Pollution into Printer Ink?,’ with Nikhil Kaushik, co-founder of Graviky Labs
- ‘The Future of Augmented Reality in Print and Journalism,’ with Robert Hernandez, associate professor of Professional Practice, USC Annenberg School of Journalism
- ‘Opportunities and Challenges in Digital Printing,’ with Yoshinori Koide, executive general manager – PP & IP Marketing, Konica Minolta India
- ‘Print on Demand – Future of Short-Run Digital Printing,’ with Gurudutt MS, business analyst for Digital Print, Electronics for Imaging (EFI)
- ‘Print Production Problems Keeping You Up at Night?,’ with Snehasis Roy, director – Technical, Times of India
- ‘How to Survive in an Age of Changing Technology,’ with Jeffrey Protheroe, vice president – Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Aleyant Systems, LLC
- ‘Optimizing and Automating Photobook and Photo Print Production,’ with Raymond Duval, director, Ultimate TechnoGraphics
- ‘Are You and Your Customers Seeing the Same Colours? Why You Should Use Standard Color Viewing Conditions,’ with Robert McCurdy, president, GTI Graphic Technology
- ‘Indian Book Market – What’s Next?,’ with Vikrant Mathur, director, Nielsen Book India and Asia Pacific
- Panel discussion on ‘Print Design Trends,’ moderated by Faheem Agboatwala, managing director, Hi-Tech Printing Services
For more information about the Print Business Outlook Conference 2017, in the U.S., contact NPES senior director Global Programs Pernilla Jonsson at firstname.lastname@example.org. In India, contact NPES India director Vinod Vittoba at email@example.com.